Vision statement is what you hope to achieve in the future. (in the long run)
Solve social and life-related problems, mainly for people between the age of 20-40
Mission statement is what you/your company is doing right now.
- Software Engineers will kill people in the future. Image an electric car with a break failure because of a software bug!
- I want to make sure software engineers make secured, reliable, tested software
- Parenting can be learned and should be learned. Have you seen a 6 years kid had killed his teacher in the US? Bad parenting will make the whole society suffer. As a parent, I know how difficult it is to raise a kid. I am preparing parenting techniques for early parents, which are hands-on, practical, based on real-life experience and, of course, from Qur’an and Sunnah
- Society, family, and personal lives suffer a lot when young people become jobless. I am working to help job seekers.
- We suffer when the work environment is bad. I am planning to work on creating better workplaces. These are my missions; I am working on these bit by bit with the hope of sowing seeds. May ALLAH accept.